Improving The Patient Experience & Driving Efficiencies
The Smart Way To Manage Receptions
i-Receptionist was created in collaboration with a leading NHS Health Trust and our strategic partner, Intouch with Health, the provider of choice for Hospitals Patients and Visitors Check-in and Flow Management solutions.
Developed for NHS Health Trusts and Boards, i-Receptionist allows Hospital patients and visitors to contact and have a video call with a remotely based reception team using either interactive screens strategically located throughout the Hospital or through their smartphone. As a result, patients and visitors can contact the Trust’s reception team from any location at anytime, including before entering the Hospital buildings, such as from their phone in the carpark.
i-Receptionist connects patients and hospital visitors to your centrally organised or remote reception team, extending your reception service reach to everywhere at anytime - including out-of-hours clinics. It also supports social distancing measures and shielding staff in the workplace, while elevating the patient and visitor experience and realising significant operational efficiencies and cost savings.
Hospital Boards and Trusts are seeking to re-imagine how care and services can be provided moving forward, and i-Receptionist is an example of innovative technology that can play a key role in hospital digital transformation projects.
An i-Receptionist solution will support hospitals to deliver rich, dynamic and high-quality services in a socially distanced format to patients and visitors alike. It will also enable Health Boards & Trusts to rationalise and centrally pool reception resources, as well as facilitate tele-working, all of which will elevate their reception service across multiple buildings and sites.
A Powerful Tool for Hospitals and all Sectors
The cost saving and efficiency benefits being realised within the NHS are now available for all public and private sector organisations to take advantage of. Whether it is to manage visitors to council offices within a District, students and visitors of Universities Campuses, or to help bring positive digital transformational changes to global corporate businesses, i-Receptionist can deliver significant cost savings and efficiencies, help to free up high-value staff to focus on more critical duties, while also improving customer service.
With no limit to the number of reception areas that can be 'rationalised' with the introduction of i-Receptionist, Kingdom Technologies team of experts will deliver a tailored solution to meet your organisations unique wants and needs.
Informative Live Dashboard
The i-Receptionist live dashboard informs the remote reception team (who can be based centrally, locally or even at home) when a new query arrives, how long the call has been waiting to be answered, and the caller's location (when using a kiosk). With just one click, operators are connected to the calls, ready to answer any query. The reception team can support visitors, deliveries, patients, etc. with a host of queries, including:
- Locating a clinic / hospital area / relative / patient
- Locating an office / a section / a department /
- Appointments / deliveries /
- FAQ section
- Translation service
- Hard of hearing service
Meet Visitors Needs and Realise Operational Efficiencies
Analytics and reports provide an insight into query trends and service performance, supporting continuous improvement processes. Investing in i-Receptionist prepares you for multiple new scenarios including future pandemic outbreaks. Consolidate your key resource requirements whilst increasing your organisational capability to handle new challenges and pressures and embrace the new ‘digital hospital’ and “digital workplace” models.
Packed With Powerful Features
- Live dashboard - the live dashboard informs the reception team when a new enquiry arrives. Details including how long the caller has waited supports the team prioritise calls. Caller location details support way-finding enquiries.
- Analytics and reporting - support continuous improvement processes through a wealth of analytics and reports, such as which kiosks generate the most enquiries / which kiosks are used less often and any consistent trends in the queries.
- User friendly interface - the user interface has been designed to be intuitive and extremely quick and easy to use for visitors, as well as the reception team, further supporting enquiries to be answered as quickly as possible.
- Fixed locations and mobile - combine strategically located kiosks in high footfall areas alongside the app users access on their smart phones. Kiosks inform the reception team where the user is located, and the app extends the service beyond fixed locations.
- High quality video and audio - the free-standing kiosks are fitted with integral high-resolution video camera, specialised microphone and speakers, providing users with sharp video and clear audio.
- Chat bot - to further support the reception team, a chat bot feature will enable users to receive answers to frequently asked questions, freeing the reception team to dedicate more time to more complex enquiries.
- Multi-Lingual - the solution allows for a third party translation service to securely join the patient session.
- BSL Facility – the solution allows for a third party BSL service to securely join the patient session.
Why Should You Invest in i-Receptionist?
- Pool and consolidate your Organisations resources, realising cost-savings and operational efficiencies. Supports flexible reception teams - either centralised or dispersed (aligns to your Organisation’s workforce strategy)
- Extend the reception service to all locations, across all your sites, at any time.
- Improve the visitor experience as the reception service is more convenient to access and available in all locations at any time.
- Support isolated staff and staff with disabilities by enabling them to work from home if required.
- Improve staff safety by removing them from the front-line and potential face-to-face abuse.
- Easily reposition the kiosks to new positions after analysing kiosk usage per-location to maximise effectiveness and impact.
- Improve infection prevention and control measures by reducing face-to-face contact.
- Kiosks are fitted with an anti-bacterial screen - the anti-bacterial coating kills 99.9% of microbial contamination.
- Support managers improve the service and spot enquiry trends with analytics and reports.
- Be prepared for new scenarios including another pandemic outbreak, resulting in staff needing to work remotely, and within Health Trusts and Boards, footfall inside the hospital potentially increasing.
- Chat bots will support staff answer frequently asked questions more efficiently than before, releasing time to spend with patients and visitors requiring personalised support.
Want To Find Out More?
To find out more about how i-Receptionist can help your Organisation extend its reception service reach and improve the visitor and patient experience complete the form below or call to speak with a member of our product specialist team on 0800 612 0935.