Healthcare Security Solutions
Paxton Leading the way in Hospital Security
Healthcare buildings need to offer a safe and positive environment for both their employees, visitors and patients using their facilities. Additionally, they have numerous assets that need to be protected from misuse, theft or damage.
Kingdom Technology provides Health Care organisations with a complete security solution based on Paxton's class-leading products and services that take care of all critical needs including -
- Limiting public access to certain areas
- Higher security for sensitive areas
- Safe environment for patients and staff
Managing Your Building
Access control allows people to move freely about a building, whilst also allowing specific areas to be managed with higher security. For example, operating theatres or the pharmacy. Additional management benefits include.
- Remote access – manage your system using an app or browser from any mobile and smart device
- Timesheet – use readers to capture when employees clock in or out to help with payroll (Net2 only)
- Customised dashboards – Create bespoke dashboards to suit any user requirements (Paxton10 only)
- Video door entry – allows you to communicate with your visitor before granting them access to your building
- Site graphics – import 2D images of your facility to give a clear visual of door open or alarm status for security personnel
- Wireless door handles – a great way to quickly secure single or multiple doors such as storage cupboards or pharmacies
- Combined CCTV & access control – a comprehensive visual overview of your site, linking access events to relevant video footage (Paxton10 only)
Setting Access Rights
Depending on which solution you choose, access permissions can be managed remotely from a smart device or browser, from a PC or locally at each door. Our solutions can help you manage your site with a range of access permissions.
- Smart credentials – allow users and visitors to gain access using their smartphone or Apple Watch, utilising secure Bluetooth technology (Paxton10 only)
- Temporary access – provide day patients with a token that has a time restriction if they forget to return their token
- Emergency lockdown – secure a site at the touch of a button in the event of an emergency (Net2 only)
Automated Security Solutions
The additional automation possibilities support the smooth running of your building, saving you time and allowing you to gain more from your system than just a security solution. Roll call – can also be automatically generated in the event of a fire alarm to identify who is safe if the building needs to be evacuated Triggers and actions – administrators can easily create rules based on events in their system. For example, if a door is forced open you can receive an email notification and when integrated with CCTV, the footage is also accessible remotely for viewing.
Integrating the System
Integrating with other systems can make your building more streamlined and secure.
- Intruder alarm – control your intruder and access systems as one across different areas of your building and minimise false alarms
- Fire alarm – program your fire doors to automatically open in the event of an emergency
- CCTV – link footage to specific access events in our software
- Lift control – utilising I/O boards the system can be configured to control access into lifts and to individual floors (Net2 only)
Want To Find Out More?
For more information on how Kingdom can deliver a total security solution to meet your Healthcare organisation's unique needs please complete the form below or call our specialist team who will be delighted to help on 0800 612 0935.